Ingredients Needed For Rice Recipe
- Olive Oil
- Jasmine Rice – my preferred type of rice, but you can also use any long grain white rice
- Garlic Salt
- Dried Parsley
- Parmesan Cheese
Tips for Making Garlic Parmesan Rice in a skillet:
- My favorite type of rice to use for skillet rice is Jasmine, which is a long grain white rice.
- For best texture rinse the rice with water prior to toasting in the skillet. This will reduce the amount of stickiness you get when it’s finished cooking.
- To get the most flavor out of your rice, start by toasting the rice in the skillet before adding any wet ingredients to the pan.
- I like this rice so much because it’s a little creamy, super flavorful, and ultra simple to make. You can increase or decrease the amount of garlic flavor by adjusting that to taste.
- Add 2 tbsp butter and olive oil to a pan over medium heat. Add rice, garlic salt and parsley and toast rice until just lightly browned.
- Add in water and 1/2 cup milk. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in the remaining 2 tbsp butter, 1/2 cup milk and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy warm.
Read more, here.
Richvale, CA 95974