- 5 1/2 c. whole milk, divided
- 1/2 c. packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 c. Jasmine rice
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine 5 cups milk, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- When milk is boiling, add rice and reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick and rice is tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter, vanilla, and remaining ½ cup milk. Serve hot or chill in refrigerator and serve cold, with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Find recipe, here.
Richvale, CA 95974