January is prime time for bald eagles in Sacramento Valley rice fields. Jim Morris video montage from the Richvale area of Butte County.
Friday, January 22, 2021
Here is what you'll need!
2 cups diced chicken, fully cooked
⅓ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sriracha
½ cup onions
½ cup celery
4 cups cooked rice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Drizzle of oil for pan frying
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together the chicken, mayonnaise, sriracha, onions and celery. Set aside.
2. In another mixing bowl, combine the rice and soy sauce.
3. With wet hands, take a handful of rice in one hand, press together and flatten.
4. Take a spoonful of the sriracha mayo chicken and place in the center.
5. Take another handful of rice and place on top. Using both hands, firmly press together the rice until you have a dense ball. Continue to form the rice until you have a fat triangle.
6. Pan fry the sriracha mayo chicken rice balls until lightly golden and crispy.
Monday, January 18, 2021
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Easy Oven Baked Chicken And Rice With Garlic Butter Mushrooms mixed through is winner of a chicken dinner!